15 advices that will take your life to the top level. It’s my job to make your life easier!
1. Let dog smells your hand. And then, caress the bottom of its jaw. If you move your hand directly on its head, the dog may feel threatened.
2. After you have washed the clothes, keep the machine’s door open. This will provide you to dry up quickly when you put on laundry.
3. Instead of listening to music on long journeys, listening to podcasts or stand-up shows will make your journey more fluid and fun.
4. If your milk smells bad, put it in a glass and smell again. Because the sediments that on the mouth of box can lead to bad smell and so you can throw away all the milk.
5. Do not complete the sentences of people unless explicitly requested for help during the conversation.
6. Do not ask more than one question at the same time. They will choose the easiest answer. Ask your questions separately.
7. Do not buy frozen food if the products are adhered to each other. This may mean that they are dissolved and frozen again.
8. If someone apologizes to you, do not use phrases such as “It’s okay.” Instead, politely state that you accept this apology. So they will feel that you respect him and his actions.
9. Take an ear-plug when traveling.
10. Men become more honest when talking side by side. If you are going to have an important conversation with a man, go for a walk instead of sitting across, or find a bench and sit down.
11. Scan all your important documents and transfer them to your cloud account.
- (Passport copy, success documents, diplomas, certifications, etc.) So that, you have all of them to anywhere.
12. Use the hidden feature of your browser window while doing research about a product. After that you will not be bombarded with ads related to this product.
13. Do not make old jokes when you meet a friend after a long time. The sincerity between you and you will probably be declined.
14. If you can not decide which part of the university to choose, check out the section name and the lessons.
15. Give your guests a glass of water or put it on their room before going to bed. This will make them feel comfortable and safe.
I'm at 22nd year in the life. For now, studying on industrial engineering. Love to Write!