Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices leave their places to healthy smoothies. Do you have to drink smoothie for your health? Here are 7 reasons to consume smoothie!
When was the last time you remember eating a healthy vegetable meal as a lunchtime ? Don’t you like to spend time in the kitchen … and maybe you are going through the days without eating any fruit. This let people to make more practical but healthy, tasty but diets. You may have come across many people who have consumed healthy smoothies around you and you may have thought that this was a diet trend. Don’t just look at healthy smoothies as a miracle drink to lose weights …
Do you absolutely have to drink smoothie? Of course no. Think of it as a healthy recipe and a savior of intense days that you add to your kitchen.
7 Reasons To Consume Healthy Smoothies
1. Healthy smoothies contain carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and fruit pulp that can replace the main meal.
2. Fruit and vegetable juices are suggested to consume immediately after being squeezed in the cause of loss of vitamins and minerals. However healthy smoothies protect most of the nutrients within a longer period of time.
3. Fiber smoothies slows the absorption of sugar and prevent the blood sugar from rising and falling quickly.
4. Using the blender takes only 25-30 seconds. Half a banana, quarter apple and a pinch of green leafy vegetables can make healthy smoothies in just 30 seconds. Smoothies are very practical alternatives.
5. Smoothies meet the nutritional needs of the body after exercise. If you say “Sports is an important part of my life” you can consume smoothies more often in your daily life.
6. Smoothies give you a feeling of satiety. This is because; you can add protein sources such as protein dust, milk/yogurt, hazelnut paste. In this way you will have a filling drink.
7. Healthy smoothies are sustainable dietary habits. Smoothie can be a repast. In the rest of your life, you can consume smoothie at breakfast or lunch.