It is easier to make numereous kinds of ice cream at home anymore. In this article, we’ll inform about the crazy one! It’s possible to make a delicious green tea ice cream (Matcha Ice Cream) with green tea ice cream recipe. There are two different ways you need to choose: Make your own green tea ice cream or buy ice cream then mix it with green tea powder. Here is refreshing and relaxing green tea ice cream recipe for you. Pleasant readings!
First Way: Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream!
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons green tea powder
- 2 cups liquid cream
- 4 large egg wraps
- 185 gr granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
Green Tea (Matcha) Ice Cream Instructions!
- Set your burner to medium-high heat and boil the 2 cups whole milk for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the green tea powder. After cooling in room temperature, place in the fridge and wait for 12 hours.
- After waiting, put the milk into a pot then add ¾ of the cream and boil for 5 minutes. In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites with the aid of a mixer until the liquid creamy consistency (10-15 minutes). Add sugar and remaining cream. Add half a cup of boiled milk from the pot and whip it for more 5 minutes. Add the mixture to your milk, and after add the honey boil it at high-temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Now we need to cool the mix quickly. To do this, take the ice cream mixture into another pot and then take full of ice cream mixture pot to another pot full of ice-water. Stir until cold. Then cover the mixture with a stretch film so as not to catch air. (For this, the stretch must touch the top surface of the green tea ice cream mixture)
- Ice cream mixture should wait in frozen for 3-4 hours. And after 3-4 hours, stir the ice cream mixture for every 30 minutes until its consistency is good to eat. It’s up to you.
- You can consume green tea ice cream for 2 days.
Second Way: Mixture of Vanilla Ice Cream With Green Tea Powder!
Vanilla – Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 100 grams of vanilla ice cream
- 1 soup spoon green tea powder
- Let the vanilla ice cream stay in the room heat for a short while then mix it with the green tea powder. Leave in the freezer for 20 minutes and serve. If you wish, you can decorate it with cherry or peach sauce.
Also if you want to learn how smoothies are healthy check our this article.
Photos are taken from;