Before applying the nail polish, it is necessary to remove the old nail polish and clean the nail with a nail polish remover. Maybe this warning is the most effective answer to how to apply nail polish. And after applying, it is better to remove by using non-chemical ways. You can learn how to make homemade nail polish remover by visiting this article.
So, How To Apply Nail Polish?
- The nails should not contain any particles or oil on them.
- To prevent the color of the nails from changing, it is needed to use a nail protector.
- The nail polish brush must be placed in to the middle of the nail with a slight incline and lightly pressed and moved slightly to the cuticle. This process is the most basic answer of how to apply nail polish.
- The nail should be pushed from the nail root to the nail tip.
- If there is not enough paint on the brush, unwanted lines may occur and if the paint is too many, it can flow. That’s why you need to set the appropriate amount of paint.
- It is recommended that a second coat be applied so that the colour effect is stronger.
- The last answer to be given in the question of how to apply the nail polish; It needs to be made of nail lacquer reinforcement for long lasting durability and brilliance.